There are quite a number of human resource software on the market, but we have a brand promise for you, to meet your needs, be efficient and easy to use.
Our software is easy to use
When choosing a human resource software, it is important for the interface to be user-friendly, this will enable ease of use for all the users, and this is the core of our HR software. Our software is so easy to use, so much that everyone on the team can use it, from the director to the administrators, managers and even employees can access and use it.
Our software is easy for integration
With our human resource software, integrations are easy to do. Our software was written with the end users in mind, so all the functionalities are easy and straight to the point. You can easily select and activate individual and specific modules, like training management, performance appraisals, etc.
Support and compliance
It is important to know that the solution you are considering is compliant with the regulatory authorities and also provides all the necessary tools needed to get the job done. This is to avoid lots of complicated and bugging problems as you work. Having a reliable supplier like us to provide you with support is a very important factor, a brand that knows just what being compliant and delivering quality service means. We are also available to assist when need be. It’s good to know that someone is ready to help when there is a need for it and also that there is a shoulder to rest on when you feel overwhelmed.
Therefore, look no further if you are in the market for human resource software or a solution for talent management. We have the perfect help and resource to help you get started.
Our software helps in improving the efficiency of your decision-making.
We believe having the right data helps make your decision-making easier, so we have worked hard to make our software precise. You stand the risk of making a poor decision, which can result from inadequate information or when the information does not interrelate correctly, we have put in a lot into this, to make sure you’re being furnished with the right information. Our software has a high precision standard.
The top quality of our human resource software in Pennsylvania allows for the simultaneous update of several relevant areas which ensures you are inputting the most important and useful information for maximum productivity
Our HR software helps improve productivity.
We aim to build systems to help your transition from manually managing records to doing so electronically. Manually taking these records takes time because all the related records must be manually updated. The use of our software to record information can help your company free up staff, who may be deployed to other areas used to expand the business.
HR software can even act as a self-service option for your employees if they want to get relevant information, thereby saving time and allowing more to be done quickly.
Our software helps to improve the effectiveness of your recruitment and selection process, employee training and evaluation, etc. leading to high-level productivity.
The features of our software include but not limited to the following.
1. Our Accounting Software Integration allows the following:
- Payroll data integration available for: QuickBooks®, QuickBooks Online Edition, QuickBooks for Mac, Peachtree®, ATX Client Write-UpTM, TaxWise Client Write-UpTM, CCH ProSystem fx Write-Up, and Microsoft Money
2. Our software allows for Detailed and Insightful Reports:
- Employer reports: Tax Liability, Tax and WageSummary, Total Pay, Tax Payments, Workers’Compensation, Vacation and Sick Leave, Billing Summary, Total Cost, Retirement Plans
- Employee reports: Payroll Summary, Payroll Details, Deductions, Last Paycheck, Employee Details
3. Enjoy Accurate Paydays
- Guaranteed accurate federal, state and local tax calculations
- Direct deposit
- Professional paychecks and pay stubs
- Secure online employee access to pay stubs
- Payments to independent contractors
- Wage garnishments
- Vacation and sick pay tracking
- Pay types: salary, hourly wages, multiple pay rates, bonuses, cash tips, paycheck tips, expense reimbursements, allowances, holiday, and more
- Voluntary deductions: taxable and pre-tax premiums for medical, dental, and vision; retirement plans; flexible spending accounts: dependent and medical care; cash advance and loan repayments; and others.
4. Federal Tax Deposits and Filings
- Quarterly and year-end filings
- W-4’s, I-9’s and employer registration forms
5. State Tax Deposits and Filings
- Quarterly and year-end filings
- Multi-state tax payments and filings
- New hire reporting
- Employer registration forms
If you need reliable human resource software in Pennsylvania, waste no time, contact us right away, allow us to show you what a good HR software should be.